Applying to Woodland
Thank you for your interest in Woodland Presbyterian School. We seek to make the admissions process as easy and friendly as possible.
Inquire & Visit
The best way to learn more about Woodland is to experience it firsthand. Please fill out the Admissions Inquiry Form or call the Admissions Office to schedule a tour of our campus. Our tours allow you to see firsthand the amazing things that happen in our classrooms.
- Complete the online application with the $75 application fee and photo. Applications should be received in the Admission Office before December 15 for first round consideration of new students.
- The birthday cutoff date for Early Childhood students is June 15.
- Schedule a campus tour.
- Schedule your child’s visit and testing dates. Class visits and testing are scheduled for the months of December and January and contracts for new students are mailed in mid-February. Applications will be accepted for any openings that remain available after the February date.
- Complete the "Release of Records" section in the online application. This step is required for Woodland to receive information from your child’s current school.
- A copy of the following information is required for the admissions process:
- Official transcript of all previous academic work
- Most recent report card
- Most current standardized test scores
- A current Immunization Record
- Birth Certificate
- Educational or psychological testing (if applicable)
Once the admissions process is complete, your child has met all of the qualifications for admission and an opening is secured, a contract will be emailed for a parental signature and an enrollment deposit. Once you have accepted the contract and the contract and fee have been received in the Admission Office, your child’s enrollment for the school year will be complete.